Absolutely happy as. I have a new bike. Its my first dual suspension bike. Its a Scott MC 40 from the Genius series.
- Weight: 12.8 kg/28.2 lbs
- Frame: Genius MC alloy 3D custom butted tubing ILS kinematic integrated headset 130mm rear travel
- Fork: Fox 32 Talas RL 3 Travel position lockout & reb. A. 100-120-140mm travel
- Shock (Rear): Scott TC 3 modus LO-TC-AT reb. Adj. remote control
- Headset: FSA Nr.9/ 1 1/8″ alloy cups semi integrated 44/50mm
- Derailleur (Rear): SRAM X-9 long cage 27 Speed
- Derailleur (Front): Shimano LX FD-M580E / E-Type
- Shifters: SRAM X-9 Trigger adjustable clamp with matchmaker clamp
- Brake Levers: Avid Juicy 5
- Brakes: Avid Juicy 5 180/F & 160/R mm Rotor
- Crankset: Truvativ Firex 3.3 Giga X Pipe 44Ax32Ax22A T
- BB-Set: Truvativ GXP shell 73mm&E
- Handlebar: Scott MC OS pro 2014 alloy oversize 31.8mm 12mm rise 640mm
- H’stem: Scott MC pro 4 bolt Clamp 1-1/8″ /6° angle
- Pedals: Shimano PD-M520 Clipless pedal
- Seatpost: Scott RC 03-60 34.9mm
- Seat: Scott Racing
- Hub (Front): Scott Disc Comp
- Hub (Rear): Shimano FH-M525 Disc
- Chain: SRAM PC 951
- Cassette: SRAM PG 980 11-32 T alloy spider
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion Black 1.8mm
- Rims: Sun DS-2 Disc 32H Black Anodized
- Tires: Scott Stroke 2 26 x 2.3 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead
Took it for a spin on Friday, the weather was crap and the track was very sandy. Managed to destroy a brand new set of pads :(.
All better on Monday, weather cleared up and the track was awesome. We rode the XC track, Moon Rock and the downhill course at Oxford Falls (Morgan Rd).
Bad Behavior has blocked 107 access attempts in the last 7 days.