Properly Reinstalling SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
- Stop the default IIS web site.
- DO NOT SHUTDOWN IIS.
- Delete both SQL Server 2005 Report Server databases.
- In Control Panel, click on the Change button for the pertinent SQL Server 2005 install instance.
- Continue to select Report Server and the option to remove it.
- Reinstall Reporting Services by running the installer on the SQL Server 2005 disc.
- Once setup is complete, launch the Reporting Services Configuration tool with the Configuration Tools menu in your Start menu.
- Fix any red-X items in the list.
- You should be good to go!
Bad Behavior has blocked 49 access attempts in the last 7 days.